Sticky Hand Sticky Hand

The only sticky hand related to this submission is the authors. Every aspect of this short film needs improvement. The author completely neglected their audience while creating the story line. It is imperative to understand that the author intended on wasting the audiences time.

DO YOU FEEL VHE SAME DO YOU FEEL VHE SAME

Absolutely repetitive, the author's lackadaisical implicit a morose demeanor all together. As a word of advice please cease this type of work in order to improve a healthy collaborative community.

The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!

COAEM responds:

thanks mate!

Klondike Solitaire Klondike Solitaire

about as thrilling as the authors personality

pop pop

Absolutely atrocious waste of valuable time. The video would be significant improved if there was a minute trace of any elements necessary to a story.

All Your Base - The Game All Your Base - The Game

all your base are belong to us...

captain someone set us up the bomb..... the bomb digity. i was just thinking about these series and then poof this popped up. lol its kind of fun at first; and then i got bored after a few minitues but still awsome

BJ - Dr. Voorhees BJ - Dr. Voorhees

First thought was that an autistic recluse produced the audio. Then, after a few minutes of listening I found it to be quite relaxing and interesting. Kewl beats.

Cinnabun Cinnabun

thought it was more vapor wave than hip hop

Carnival Rides Carnival Rides

wtf was this. get better lyrics. oh baby please can we blam this with ease.