Klondike Solitaire Klondike Solitaire

about as thrilling as the authors personality

pop pop

Absolutely atrocious waste of valuable time. The video would be significant improved if there was a minute trace of any elements necessary to a story.

All Your Base - The Game All Your Base - The Game

all your base are belong to us...

captain someone set us up the bomb..... the bomb digity. i was just thinking about these series and then poof this popped up. lol its kind of fun at first; and then i got bored after a few minitues but still awsome

PixellatedImpressionism14 PixellatedImpressionism14

nice

i like the thought of a furry quiz, but the questions were not relevant to the subject. as i suggestion, i suggest having the questions somehow relate to the art.
but ya im a fan

Elite-Sniper responds:

I never really considered making the quiz portion of this flash relevant to the theme, but I can see where you're coming from. Don't tell me you didn't learn anything from this quiz though, did you know that a squirrel's lifespan is approximately 9 years? ;)

Head Space Head Space

bleh

let me guess.... you recently finished some macromedia flash programing book and didnt even bother to change the power up designs

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

Fuck No

This was horrible it was singing about america and then it had a nazi flag. and it was a crapy parody of the spank the monkey game.

Roboxer Roboxer

A++

Very nice work.. I was wondering what was the grade that you got for this?

TehZee responds:

Thanks.

Not sure about the grade yet, haven't gotten the results back, but i'm expecting fairly decent, mainly because the other students all missed the deadline, heheh... i'm the only one that made it.

-Mega Tutorial- -Mega Tutorial-

I dont think that your photo shop stuff is right!

I dont know what you are talking about in the photo shop part because it dont work on paint shop pro 8. :(

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

YAY!!

i would have givin this a 5 if it had better graphics.... but any ways... WAY TO GO!!!

Nazi Punks (game) Nazi Punks (game)

Fuck Nazis

The only reason that this game was cool is because it is anti nazi. Oh well nice job on making a game that everyone can relate to execpt i dont know what a vagar or whatever it is called.