Sticky Hand Sticky Hand

The only sticky hand related to this submission is the authors. Every aspect of this short film needs improvement. The author completely neglected their audience while creating the story line. It is imperative to understand that the author intended on wasting the audiences time.

DO YOU FEEL VHE SAME DO YOU FEEL VHE SAME

Absolutely repetitive, the author's lackadaisical implicit a morose demeanor all together. As a word of advice please cease this type of work in order to improve a healthy collaborative community.

The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!

COAEM responds:

thanks mate!

o my gosh o my gosh

no art whatsoever here

Business as Usual Business as Usual

Joe Cartoon wanna be. Please be more creative and original with your art. A simple addition of originality would ameliorate your current situation and transcend your work into a world of appreciation.

Technology Technology

Absolutely horrific plot and presentation. The structure of your informational assay of the topic inevitably brought on a redundant bias that drew little attention to the punctum of the scenario. Please, improve on your format.

KaboomAnimationz responds:

thank you for your feedback i will take it into consideration for my next video!! :)

Commission Season Commercial (2017) Commission Season Commercial (2017)

In my credible opinion regarding D-Rock's commissions, whoever pays money for this horrible work is getting ripped off. The entire movie could use drastic improvement; the plot, lip sync, motion, character development. Every aspect of the film is filled with bias and bigotry. At first the movie appeared mediocre, ostensibly the movie should be started from scratch and anyone involved with the making of the original film should do themselves a favor and 'end it.

Perpetual Repose Perpetual Repose

At first I thought the entire movie could use improvement; the plot, lip sync, motion, character development, ostensibly the movie was great and everything involved with the movie did not give me any emotions to 'end it'.

slumbereel responds:

Scrappy Burger - #2 Condiment Combat Scrappy Burger - #2 Condiment Combat

the entire movie could use improvement the plot, lip sync, motion, character development. At first the movie appear mediocre, ostensibly the movie should be 'scrapped' and anyone involved with this film should do themselves a favor and end it.

TheDriveThru responds:

Everyone involved is currently on top of a very high bridge, looking down, holding hands and on the count of three we 'end it'.

Thanks for your feedback.

A Cockworld Tangerine A Cockworld Tangerine

I think I just wasted a whole bunch of time. improve the movie. the incredibaly long intro and outro were severely detrimental

TheNGVirus responds:

well, the intro and outro were unbearably long on purpose, to mock the movie, which has a way too long intro as well. as for thinking you just "wasted a whole bunch of time", I think that was to expect with a movie called "A Cockworld Tangerine"