View Profile WaterFountainTroll

85 Movie Reviews

This film is absolutely horrible in every aspect. Only a sick and deranged individual would ever think up this film. It is easy to see how the artist developed the van character after himself. Chasing after clay characters for their own personal satisfaction shows how truely messed up in the head this person is.

OMG!. that boy was virtue signaling lmao"

Absolutely impeccable misuse of creativity. The song was poorly written and resembled the thoughts of a mental patient.

16 Game Reviews

about as thrilling as the authors personality

Absolutely atrocious waste of valuable time. The video would be significant improved if there was a minute trace of any elements necessary to a story.

all your base are belong to us...

captain someone set us up the bomb..... the bomb digity. i was just thinking about these series and then poof this popped up. lol its kind of fun at first; and then i got bored after a few minitues but still awsome

3 Audio Reviews

First thought was that an autistic recluse produced the audio. Then, after a few minutes of listening I found it to be quite relaxing and interesting. Kewl beats.

thought it was more vapor wave than hip hop

wtf was this. get better lyrics. oh baby please can we blam this with ease.

humpdty sat on the wall and broke his kneck. when he fell of the wall. i hurt my head when i hit the rock, but now im ok today.

28, Male